Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderm Lucidum, Ling Zhi) – Effective for strengthening the immune system and restoring normal bodily functions. Ling Zhi attracted medical attention for its benefits for those suffering from a variety of symptoms and illnesses:
Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma, Neurasthenia, Insomnia, Hypertension and Hypotension, Coronary heart diseases, Arrhythmia, Stroke, Hyperlipidemia, Thrombosis, Female endocrine disorder, Female physiological disease, menstrual disorder, Hepatitis, Gastric diseases and Duodenal Ulcer, Allergic disorders (allergic and chronic rhinitis), Dysuria, Arthritis, Rheumatism, Allergic dermatosis
Reishi Mushroom products:
Cordyceps Sinensis Hyphas (Dong Cong Xia Cao)
– Asthma, allergies, allergic rhinitis, poor renal function, renal injuries by chemicals, chronic bronchitis, coughing, poor resistance of respiratory tract, lowered immunity to flu, abnormal blood pressure, decreased sex drive, irregular menstruation, raised blood lipid levels, weakened immunity due to aging, Cordyceps Sinensis can also be used for coughing blood or bloody sputum that maybe caused by tuberculosis, coughing and difficult breathing, and cold or sudden sweating. Weak kidneys, weak lungs, poor vitality, impotence, aching back and knees, general debility caused by long-term illness.Also available in Powder Form >>
Triple Immune Support Herbal Tea
– A nourishing and soothing blend based on Traditional Chinese Herbalism that has been passed down for generations, this unique formula helps maintain healthy immune function and seasonal immune response.
A-L Tonic Capsules
– A traditional dietary herbal supplement to support the immune system. Helps maintain general well being by establishing balance. This unique blend of herbal supplement was developed after over 20 years studies and researched by a group of herbal experts.
Eleuthero Root Tablets (Siberian Ginseng)
– Strengthens immune system. Research in China has suggested that Siberian Ginseng, is especially effective in relieving fatigue. It has a greater stimulating effect than Ginseng; but it can also calm the patient and reduce anxiety. Neurasthenia, insomnia, incubus, amnesia, fatigue, dizziness, poor appetite, migraine headaches, palpitations, depression, anemia. Impotence, impaired sexual desire, anxiety, inflammation.
Other Siberian Ginseng Products:
Liver Cure No.1
– Infectious, chronic interstitial and virus hepatitis for both A and B type. Liver functioning depressingly; dysfunction of gastrosplenic transmission and assimilation ability, stagnation of vital energy, blood stasis, hepatodynia, hypatosplenomegaly, hepatocirrhosis, fatigue, anorexia, nausea.
is a non-prescription herbal vitality formula which promotes a harmonious Yin and Yang energy flow inside the male reproductive system.
– Best for men and women’s potency with no reported side effects.
– The Business is superior to other products of its kind because it adds fullness, firmness and duration of an erection, heightens libido and intensifies orgasms, is a 72 hour – 1 pill formula.
Strong Man Bao
– Helps enhance male vitality. Male impotence, backache, general weakness.
Xiong Bao (China Vigor)
– Male impotency, premature ejaculation, neurasthenia, amnesia, backache, weak knees, listlessness, other irregular and degeneracy of the reproductive system, and general weakness.
Look Bien Yuen
– Decline of sexuality, aching backbone, cold limbs, nervousness, tiredness, impotence, ringing ears, cardiomalacia, and arrhythmia, exhaustive thinking, restlessness, anemia, decline of memory, and sexual excess.
Jen Shen Lu Yung Wan
– Fatigue, weariness, shortness of breath, poor hearing, tinnitus, weak legs, palpitations, insomnia and long illness due to deficient Yin and deficient Yang. Cold limbs, impotence, frequent urination due to weak kidney Yang. amenorrhea, hypomenorrhea, hypermenorrhea, leukorrhea due to deficient Qi and blood. Neurasthenia, anemia, diabetes mellitus.
Seahorse BuShing Wan
– Nourish the kidney, strengthen the lumbar area and strengthens the brain. Used to treat Deficient Qi, Deficient Blood and Deficient Kidney Yang. Low sperm count or weak sperm, impotence, debility of limbs, night sweating, day sweating, insomnia, palpitations, soreness and weakness of the lumbar area.
Po Chai Pills
– Use for acute symptoms of food stagnation, including epigastric or abdominal bloating, abdominal cramps, frontal headache, belching, hiccoughs, and nausea. Symptoms include poor digestion or appetite, diarrhea, abdominal pain, abdominal upset, dysphasia, and acid regurgitation. distension, pain or hyperacidity in the epigastrium, nausea, and poorly formed stools. Useful in morning sickness, motion sickness, hyperacidity, overeating, or to alleviate hangover. Helpful in stomach flu and food poisoning.
Agastaches Regulate Support (Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Pian)
– Common cold in summer, fever and chills, headache caused by heat stroke, indigestion, flatulence, vomiting, diarrhea, gas, fullness of chest, abdominal pain, nausea, no appetite, acute gastroenteritis.
Mu Xiang Shun Qi Wan (Aplotaxis Carminative Pills) – Feeling of fullness in the chest area, diaphragm and hypochondrium due to Stuck Liver Qi, or Stuck Food Mass. Hypoacidity, insufficient acid to digest food with foul smell in mouth and foul belching. Chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver (early stage), chronic gastritis, intestinal spasms with abdominal pains.
– Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gas, motion sickness or morning sickness, abdominal bloating with pain, summer colds, indigestion, gastric hyperacidity.
Siang Sha Yang Wei Wan (Hsiang Sha Yang Wei Pian) – Gastrointestinal weakness, indigestion, discomfort in the chest area, gastroxia, vomiting, loose stool or diarrhea, low energy, poor appetite, stomach distension, burping, heartburn, nausea. Acute or chronic gastritis (including ideopathic) and gastric or duodenal ulcer.
Digestinex Extract (Xiang Sha Liu Jun Wan) – Nourish spleen and stomach, strengthen Qi, stop pain, eliminate phlegm. Gastric or duodenal ulcer, acute or chronic gastritis, chronic diarrhea, Crohn’s disease with symptoms of poor digestion with nausea, vomiting, burping, regurgitation, stomach gurgling, borborygmus, distension in the Middle Warmer, stomach ache, chronic diarrhea, pale face.
Ginseng and Yam Combo – Ren Shen Jai Jao Wan
– Helps promote spleen healthy, eliminate the bloating discomfort feeling and maintain body’s digestive system. Use for chronically poor digestion with abdominal bloating and pain, erratic or pasty stools. Also useful for inability to gain or maintain weight.
Inspirex Extract – Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan – A valuable herbal formula for poor digestion due to deficiency of spleen with phlegm-damp or food accumulation, causing nausea, vertigo, headache, pasty or loose stools, and flatulence. Excellent for wind-damp invasion of the stomach (summer-damp-heat stomach flu). Valuable in motion-sickness and morning sickness. Traditionally used in cholera.
Balanex Extract – Bao He Wan
– Dispels food stasis, harmonizes the stomach, stems counterflow ascent of stomach Qi, clears heat, dispels damp, tonifies spleen Qi, promotes digestion. Use for acute or chronic food stagnation, with symptoms of indigestion, epigastric or abdominal bloating or distension, belching, hiccups, nausea, poor appetite, or poorly formed stools. Useful in morning sickness, motion sickness, overeating, and to alleviate hangover. Also in infantile disorders due to food stagnation, including colic, poor appetite, abdominal distension and nocturnal cough with abundant expectoration.