Shi Quan Da Bu Wan – Ten Flavor Tea Extract
– General debility after long illness or surgery, with symptoms of weakness, shortness of breath, cold limbs, pale face, palpitations, insomnia, dizziness. Excess bleeding when menstruating for women.
An Shen Bu Xin Wan (Soothwell)
– Used frequently for anxiety and/or depression, and for the mental stress associated with overwork. May be accompanied by the following: Headache, vertigo, insomnia, deficiency of vital energy and blood, palpitations, poor memory, uneasiness, dizziness, ringing in the ears, forgetfulness.
Eleuthero Root Tablets (Siberian Ginseng)
– Neurasthenia, insomnia, incubus, amnesia, fatigue, dizziness, poor appetite, migraine headaches, palpitations, depression, anemia. Impotence, impaired sexual desire, anxiety, inflammation.
Other Siberian Ginseng Products:
Serenity and Tranquility Remedy
– Fatigue, insomnia, nightmares, night sweats, poor memory, poor concentration, dizziness, tinnitus, palpitations, restlessness, agitation. Also neurosis, neurasthenia, panic attacks and other mental problems due to Empty Fire of the heart.
Sedalyn (Bai Zi Yang Xin Wan)
– Use for disturbed shen due to deficiency of heart blood causing insomnia, restlessness, palpitation, night sweat, anxiety, or vivid uncomfortable dreaming. Also useful for poor concentration, clouded mind, short breath, and mental fatigue. Low energy, chills, cold limbs, headache, dizziness, poor memory, agitation, nightmare, a pale face, neurasthenia with the above mentioned symptoms.
Dong Quai Tablets – Angelica Tablets
– Chronic blood deficiencies and for blood loss after surgery, childbirth, or trauma. Dizziness, vertigo, palpitations, spontaneous sweating (day or night), cold limbs, pale face, and irregular menstrual cycles, menstrual cramps, fatigue, weak fingernails. Deficient blood during post-partum period (Deficient blood condition was already present, and following childbirth, the condition worsened, or during childbirth, there was excess loss of blood.
Angelicae Longana Extract (Gui Pi Wan)
– Gynecological problems such as irregular menstrual cycle due to Deficient Blood, hypermenorrhea with light red blood due to Deficient Spleen, and leukorrhea due to Deficient Spleen. Chronic bleeding which may be associated with gastric ulcer, functional uterine bleeding, bleeding due to thrombocytopenia, aplastic anemia.
– Symptoms due to poor blood circulation or blood stagnation such as irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, after stroke, limb numbness, etc. Chest tightness, chest pains, angina
pectoris, heart palpitations, coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, lower limb edema, lack of appetite, poor mood and poor complexion.
Tranquilex (Ding Xin Wan)
– For Heart syndrome due to Deficient Heart Qi and Deficient Heart Blood with symptoms of palpitations, insomnia, anxiety, poor concentration, poor memory, dizziness, vertigo, hot flashes, dry mouth, restlessness, mental fatigue. Sinus tachycardia, neurasthenia, pre-menstrual syndrome, climacteric psychosis or involutional psychosis.
Tien Ma Qu Feng Bu Tablets
– Used for syndrome of deficiency of the liver and kidney, marked by hypertension, vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus, which are also associated with exogenous wind invasion and damp stagnation, concomitant facial paralysis, stiff or paralyzed limbs, numbness of extremities, aversion to cold, lumbago, pain in joints and muscles.
– Neurasthenia, insomnia, incubus, amnesia, dizziness, poor appetite, palpitations, depression, thorax depression, dyspnea, dizziness, angina
pectoris, general debilitation, senility, sore limbs, arthritic pains.
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan – Six Flavor Rehmanni
– Headache, dizziness, tinnitus, poor hearing, debility of the lumbar area, lassitude of the legs (patient cannot stand for long periods of time), low-grade afternoon fever, night sweating, difficulty urinating, diabetes, nocturnal emission. Nephritis, Deficient Yin type of diabetes, tuberculosis, hyperthyroidism, mild emotional disturbances, abnormal cell growth in esophagus (epitheliosis).
Restorex Tea Pill (Ba Zhen Wan)
– Use for deficiency of Qi and blood causing fatigue, dry hair and skin, pale complexion, cracked nails, dizziness, poor memory or concentration. Use for the menstrual disorders or amenorrhea, scanty or irregular periods or following heavy periods. Also, anemia, dizziness, heart palpitations, optic atrophy and slow healing of wounds when due to deficiency of Qi and blood. Use following childbirth, surgery, radiation and prolonged illness.
Heparex – Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan
– For alternate fever and chills, chest fullness and discomfort, bitter taste in the mouth, dizziness, vertigo, hepatitis, liver fibrosis, jaundice, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, pancreatitis, nephritis, acute tonsillitis, parotitis.
Qing Nao Jiang Ya Pian
– Clear Liver Heat, reduce Internal Wind, decrease high blood pressure, soften hardened arteries, yet also strengthen them so they will not be easily torn or broken, decrease high cholesterol levels in the blood. Hypertension, especially in the early stage, with symptoms of dizziness, headache, tinnitus and excess anger.
Hypertension Capsule – Jiang Ya Ling
– All-natural herbal product specially for hypertension, repressing cholesterol content, softening the blood and pulse. Symptoms of headache, dizziness, ringing in the ear, etc.
Yinourish Remedy – Zuo Gui Wan
– Weary limbs and lumbar, impotence, weariness, premature ejaculation, dizziness, giddiness, ringing in the ear, palpitation.
Menopause Support – Gen Nian Le
– A dietary herbal supplement that provides optimal nutritional support during menopause. Symptoms include: neurasthenia, dizziness, headaches, spontaneous sweating, discomfort during sex, vaginal infection, palpitation of the heart, mental weakness, and other common symptoms of menopause.
Ming Mu Di Huang Wan – Visex Extract
– Poor vision, vertigo, photophobia, excess tearing of the eyes, night blindness, also symptoms of dizziness, dry mouth, dry throat, tinnitus, night sweating, fatigue. Retinitis, optic neuritis, vitreous opacity.
Po Sum On Oil
– For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains, arthritis, mild headache, dizziness due to motion sickness, chest discomfort associated with bronchial cough, mild abdominal pain and discomfort induced by chills, itching associated with insect bites.