*New Brand and New Formula – replaces Soothwell*
An Shen Bu Xin Pian (SpiritCalm)
Guang Ci Tang
200mg each – 200 Tablets
An Shen Bu Xin Pian (SpiritCalm) is an all-natural Chinese herbal supplement that may calm the Heart and Spirit and support a peaceful mind and a restful sleep.*
An Shen Bu Xin Wan is a very common Chinese herbal remedy used to manage difficulty in falling or staying asleep. From the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), An Shen Bu Xin Wan calms the Heart and spirit and restores normal sleep rhythm by nourishing Heart Yin and blood while anchoring hyperactive Liver Yang (caused by deficient Heart blood). When blood is insufficient and therefore fails to nourish the Shen (spirit) which is said to be housed in the heart, a feeling of your heart pounding and having a hard time falling asleep are common symptoms. An Shen Bu Xin Wan may also be used for mood swings and lightheadedness.*
|Chinese Pin Yin
|Red Sage Root, Salvia
|Radix Salviae Militiorrhizae
|Wu Wei Zi
|Shi Chang Pu
|Grass-leaf Sweetflag Rhizome
|Rhizoma Acorus Tatarinowii
|Zhen Zhu Mu
|Mother of Pearl
|CONCHA MARGARITIFERAE USTA
|Shou Wu Teng
|Fleece-flower Vine, Fo-Ti Vine, Foxglove Vine
|Radix Polygoni Multiflori
|He Huan Pi
|Silk Tree Bark, Mimosa Tree Bark, Albizia Bark
|Tu Si Zi
|Mo Han Lian
|Nu Zhen Zi
|Glossy Privet Fruit, Ligustrum Fruit
|Fructus Ligustri Lucidi
|Sheng Di Huang
|Fresh Rehmannia Root
Nourish Yin and blood, calm the heart and Shen (spirit), clear heat and anchor Yang.
Anxiousness, insomnia, difficulty falling and staying asleep, mood swings, mental stress, lightheadedness, palpitations, deficiency of vital energy and blood.
The standard dosage for SpiritCalm is 7 tablets each time, taken 2 to 3 times daily with or before meals. One bottle lasts users 10 to 14 days.
The dose may be doubled for a quicker and stronger response as needed. Consult your practitioner for precise dosage recommendations based on body weight and other factors.
SpiritCalm is a tonic and therefore it usually takes time before its effects become apparent.
Discount: $10.00 each when you buy 2 or more
An Shen Bu Xin Wan is composed of 10 medicinal Chinese herbs that nourish Yin and blood, calm the Shen (spirit), clear heat and anchor Yang.
- Dan Shen (Salvia root) regulates blood circulation, calms the Shen and dispels heat from the Heart. Dan Shen also nourishes blood to help heart beating. Studies have shown Dan Shen to have a marked calming effect.
- Shou Wu Teng (Fo-ti stem), also known as Ye Jiao Teng, nourishes the Heart and calms the Shen due to general blood deficiency while also clearing the meridian pathways.
- Di Huang (Rehmannia root) is a powerful Yin tonic used to nourish the blood of the Heart.
- Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra fruit) calms the heart and Shen, resolves anxiousness and dream-disturbed sleeplessness (which are signs of Yin and blood failing to nourish the heart).
- Tu Si Zi (Cuscuta seed) tonifies Kidney Yin and Yang and is combined with Wu Wei Zi to reduce the occurrence of frequent dreaming.
- Nu Zhen Zi (Glossy Privet fruit) clears heat caused by Yin deficiency and is a relatively mild tonic useful for lightheadedness. When combined with Wu Wei Zi, it is very useful for night sweats.
- Mo Han Lian, also known as Han Lian Cao (Eclipta) nourishes Yin and clears heat from the blood. It is often paired with Nu Zhen Zi for Liver and Kidney Yin deficiency.
- Shi Chang Pu (Acorus) opens the orifices and calms the Shen.
- Zhen Zhu Mu (Mother of pearl) calms the Liver and anchors Yang, which can become hyper-ascendant due to Liver blood deficiency. Zhen Zhu Mu also clears Heart fire when combined with Shi Chang Pu.
- He Huan Pi (Albizia Bark) calms the Shen and relieves Liver Qi stagnation (constraint).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.